Saturday, January 17, 2015

Thred Up Shoe Haul!

click the link above to get $10 credit!

For those of you who don't know what Thred Up is, it's an online consignment store with clothes, purses, shoes...mainly for women, but there is some kids stuff. (sorry no men's stuff)
I have found some really good items for me and my kids and thought I would share with you all the shoes I've bought from Thred Up! If you are a shoe junkie like me, you will appreciate this!

I have only bought from Thred Up, I haven't sold items. I've requested a couple of clean out bags, but from reviews I've read and from people I know... you don't always get the best deal selling your items, and if you want your items back in case they don't want to purchase it.. you have to pay a fee. 

So for now, I am loving the deals I am getting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment