Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Vacation Hacks!


We were on vacation the other week and I posted this picture on instagram and thought I would share!
If you have kids, the beach is a scary place. Sand everywhere, means sand…. everywhere. Fingers, toes, buttcracks… everywhere!!
Some kids don't mind, while other kids freak out. My solution, baby powder. You can get the huge tub at Walmart for under $2 and it seriously is a life saver. Just dump a generous amount on whatever body part you are trying to get the sand off, and it brushes off like a dream. Also, it's easier the drier the sand is… but it works on damp sand too.

I also realized that I had left my face wash at home, and I am one of those people that can NOT go to bed with out washing my face. Discovered another little vacation hack so I thought I would share!
Click the video to watch!


3 comments: