Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Nuby Tear Free Rinse Pail


ok, I don't know what it is… but I feel like there are certain baby/kid products that I have been stubborn about "not needing". This would be one of them: The Tear Free Rinse Pail. I think I have looked at it from a distance a bajillion times, and even though my kids FREAK OUT when water gets in their eyes when I rinse their hair, I always thought "how different can it be than me just holding my hand over their forehead… right?? … wrong.
The silicone lip creates a seal that doesn't allow water to trickle down, unlike my hand that allows water to go off the sides into a V right into their eyes. And because I have my other hand free I can tilt their heads back while rinsing. 

I gave my 2 year old a bath today after she decided to give herself a yogurt hair mask. I thought… well here goes nothing little pail, and voila!! hair rinsed, no freak out. 
amazing. 


Such a simple little thing, to make an every day task that much easier. Now there won't be any more screaming, and bath time will just be fun!! 
($6.99 on Amazon)



3 comments: