Thursday, April 17, 2014

Fit Journey Update & Bulu Box


$10/month & free shipping!
use code "ALITTLEABOUTALOT" for 50% off any box!


Every month you get 4-5 premium samples. 
If you love something, then you can order the full sized product.
After you've tried them you can review them on their website and earn points to use towards future purchases!


boxes available in Bulu Box, or Bulu Box Weight Loss


Hey everyone! It's been a little over 2 months since I started my "fit journey".
I told myself I wouldn't worry about it until I was finished having all my kids and my youngest was atleast 1 year old. BUT…. sometimes when you get motivated, you have to grab onto that motivation and start moving (literally!)
So since I started I've lost 15 lbs. Some pounds definitely came off easier than others and I still have a ways to go… but I thought I'd give you an update and Bulu box provided some boxes so I could show you what is inside! 

No comments:

Post a Comment