Tuesday, November 12, 2013

FabKids November Picks for Ages 6, 4, 2



aaahhhh! So the rest of the outfits arrived today and I could not wait to get them on and take some pictures. If anything I love that these cute outfits give me an excuse to take pictures of my kiddos!



These are my November picks for my kids. If you didn't see the previous post, FabKids is a monthly subscription box where you receive one outfit (3 pieces) a month for $39.95
You fill out a style questionnaire but you can pick the outfit you want for the month.
There are different categories and style so you can definitely find something that suits your taste. My problem was picking... They are all so cute!



For sizing:
My oldest daughter usually wears a 6 Long or 7 she is super tall and skinny. I ordered her outfit in a L.
My son usually wears a 5/6 and I ordered his outfit in a M. I may go a size smaller next month.
My little girl just started wearing a 2t/24m and this outfit is in a XXS



When you sign up you will receive that month's outfits to pick from on the 1st of the month. You have 10 days to pick or skip that month if you don't find something  you like (which I personally think would be impossible!) 
I cannot say enough. Love every outfit!


*These amazing outfits were graciously provided by FabKids

1 comment: